If you love fun, fast fashion and working in a creative environment, then Claudia Canova is the perfect place for you. With inspiring collections and fashion forward handbags and accessories, you have an extensive and exciting product range to get creative with. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for fashion.
We are always on the lookout for fresh, new talent and so we are planning to take on a number of interns in the coming year. We are currently looking for interns in the following areas:
We are looking for students who will take up this amazing opportunity to join our Marketing team and throw themselves into this totally diverse and interesting role.
- Management of our social media channels, using management tools to schedule and monitor daily content
- Pitching ideas for blog, editorial features and marketing campaigns
- Designing and creating imagery to be used across e-commerce channels
- Researching market activity and the latest news/trends
- Coordinating photo shoots in our studio
- Selecting samples/image requests for publications
- Managing the sample movement in & out between the studio/ press teams/ sales teams and production)
An ideal candidate would have a strong skill set over the following areas:
- An interest in all aspects of marketing
- Social media experience (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pinterest)
- Excellent grammar, communication skills and confident written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop (InDesign and Illustrator – desired but not essential)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet a range of deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Creative copywriting skills
If you interested in applying for this internship, please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Our office hours are 08:00 to 16:00 Monday - Friday. You would be based our lovely UK Head Office, just off on the Leeds north east ring road.
There is free parking and good public transport links into the city centre and surrounding areas.
For interview send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org